Walton Healthcare Property Consultants Ltd, is a small practice of Chartered Surveyors established in 2010 specialising in the healthcare markets across UK. The company also has a subsidiary; Business Rates Advice.com, with over 400 clients, specialising in rates advice throughout the UK and progressing rates valuation appeals.
Walton Healthcare Property Consultants are seeking to recruit a Graduate Surveyor or Commercial Surveyor to join our team in Glasgow.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to cover commercial sectors nationwide, specifically within the Healthcare sector, whilst offering incomparable experience and opportunities for career progression, working alongside the Directors.
The successful surveyor will be involved in rating valuation and business rates including managing and progressing rates appeals. The candidate will also be involved in agency and professional valuation work, experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given in all disciplines.
While this position is expected at Graduate level, we would also be delighted to connect with recently MRICS qualified candidates who are seeking a new challenge.
Graduate/Commercial Surveyor will ideally have:
- Relevant Real Estate degree
- Practical experience (experienced Commercial Surveyors)
- Full driving license.
- Good communicator and team player
- Good business skills
- Commercially aware
- Comfortable with meeting Clients
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to accept responsibility for all delegated work-related tasks
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Full training and support to achieve MRICS qualification (Graduates)
- Competitive Salary
- Unrivalled Bonus Package
- Depending on experience, you may be eligible for car allowance
- Pension Scheme enrolment
- All expenses paid
If you are a recent Graduate or experienced Commercial Surveyor looking for a great opportunity, please send your CV to Pauline McGroarty at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Glasgow, G46 8JT: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- You may be required to travel throughout the UK
Application deadline: 16/09/2022