Walton Healthcare Property Consultants Ltd, is small practice of Chartered Surveyors established in 2010 specialising in the healthcare markets across UK. The company also has a subsidiary; Business Rates Advice.com, with over 200 clients, specialising in rates advice throughout the UK and progressing rates valuation appeals.
The company is now expanding and is seeking a commercial surveyor to join their offices based in Glasgow. The role will predominately be office based with some home working when appropriate. Whilst the role is advertised on a full time basis, it may suit someone looking for more flexible working hours. The successful surveyor will be predominantly involved in rating valuation and business rates including managing and progressing rates appeals. The candidate will also be involved in agency and professional valuation work, experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given in all disciplines.
Graduate/Commercial Surveyor will ideally have:
- Practical experience (for graduates, experience is preferred but not essential)
- Full driving license.
- Good communicator and team player
- Good business skills
- Commercially aware
- Comfortable with meeting Clients
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to accept responsibility for all delegated work-related tasks
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Unrivalled Bonus Package
- Car Allowance (depending on experience)
- Pension Scheme enrolment
- Opportunity for hybrid working (flexible working hours where appropriate)
- Full training will be given to Graduate to obtain MRICS qualification
If you are a Commercial Surveyor or Graduate looking for a new opportunity and are interested in this position then please send your CV to Pauline McGroarty at email@example.com